Thursday 10 July 2014

July Favourites

Hello! I have very much enjoyed July in the materialistic world. I have many to get through so I'll just get on with it!

Benefit Coralista 
Yes I know, very raved about before and I'm slow to join the bandwagon! I had my makeup done at benefit not so long ago and the girl used this blush on me. It was a bit too full on for my liking but when I had got a wipe and rubbed a bit off it was perfect, so I had to buy it for myself. This is the most perfect colour for summer and this is going to sound weird, but it smells so good! 

Sleek blush in Rose Gold
Another blush, sue me! I had yet to own my own personal Sleek blush, I know I know. My sister is a makeup artist and she has many Sleek blushes and I had tried them before, so I knew they were worth buying. When I went to pick my own, I saw this shade and fell in love. I am a huge lover of Rose Gold itself so when I saw a blush called that and then the blush itself I picked it up straight away. I'm so glad I did as I love it so much! Highly recommend.

Benefit Lollibalm
Benefit has recently brought out tinted lip balms of their cheek and lip tints: benetint, posietint, chacha tint and lollitint. I actually own Benetint and Posietint itself, chacha has never been for me and lollitint was put on me once and I fell in love. So I knew that I had to pick this shade. Despite hearing negative views, I bought one anyway. And I can say, I am happy with them! I'm even thinking of purchasing benebalm despite owning Benetint.
The picture makes it look much more sheen then it actually is, the colour pay off is much better! Sorry :( 

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Audacious
I saw MissGlamarazzi mention this in a video and a scream of hallelujah was in my head. I had been looking for this colour lip forever and I have finally found it. It tastes like mint and literally feels like I have nothing on. It's super pigmented and I recommend anyone to get this. I am not one for a bright lip, but I want to be and I think this has definitely swayed me to try more brights.

Benefit Noelle
Recently I went on holiday, and we all know a perk of flying is Duty Free. So when entering Bristol airport and seeing a Benefit stall I couldn't contain my excitement. I decided to go for a perfume and I went with Noelle. This is definitely a more mature smell and not one I would usually go for but I love it. I'd wear it for a more special occasion rather just everyday. The packaging as expected from Benefit is gorgeous.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Limited Edition
This was another airport pick up. My mum is a huge lover of Marc Jacobs perfume and owns a lot, but when I smelt this I couldn't rely on my mum to buy it and had to buy it myself. It smells so lovely and I think it would suit an everyday or a night out. Plus, the bottle is so cute. THIS IS LIMITED EDITION. Unfortunately, I may have to grab another bottle soon as it's so so gorgeous so if you're interested in this, get it now!

Yankee Candles
I am a massive lover of Yankee Candles and have gone through a fair few in my time. But recently I picked up three candles that I just can't not mention. My all time favourite Yankee Candle is Fireside Treats. Anna from the SacconeJolys recently mentioned this in her video and I was so glad someone else has found an obsession for this. She said it smells like a camp night and I knows exactly what she means. Although this is more of an Autumnal smell, I would still light this everyday. I picked up two that were a bit more summery, Bahama Breeze and Mango Peach Salsa. Bahama Breeze is the smell of summer I think. It smells of beaches and cocktails and all things fabulous. I also love mangos so mango peach salsa is fab for me.
Bahama Breeze is burning in the picture!


What are your July Favourites?

-K x

No comments:

Post a Comment