Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites

Hello! June has come and gone and I don't mind that it has left! I hope July brings more memories than June. But June did bring some new things into my life. (Deep! I just mean product wise haha)

*Makeup

Maybelline Go Extreme Volume mascara
This was on offer for £5 and on a spontaneous whim, I thought hey why not? Best. Choice. Ever. I already have a few mascaras on the go so I have banned myself from buying any new mascaras until I have used them all up! (Fun fact, this post was made in two parts and I actually bought a mascara today oopsies!) But this lengthens my lashes so much, and as they are naturally straight I find this curls them well. 

MAC Creme cup
I have never entered a Mac store or been to a counter before. I know this may shock a few, but as I never really sway towards high end it didn't faze me. As I am a huuuuuuge fan of Benefit Cosmestics, I thought I may aswell have a little look in Mac. I had heard a lot about their lipsticks, particularly Creme Cup. As soon as I tried it, and fell in love. At a hefty price tag of £15, this lipstick is a cremesheen and I couldn't love it more. I'm already looking at purchasing another lipstick from Mac!

*Skincare

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
Christ, what a mouthful. This is fab! I have been using this everyday and I honestly have noticed such a difference! I have quite oily skin (which sucks!) and this is said to decrease excessive oil and remove impurities, which is perfect for me. And it's foam, which makes it simple to wash on and off.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser 
Like I mentioned previously, I have quite oily skin, which makes moisturising annoying and sometimes I think "whyyyyy, it'll make it worseeeee." I know, so stupid, don't worry I do moisturise! This is amazing, I used to use the wash but other cleansers over took, but this moisturiser is perfect for my skin and I don't see me using another one anytime soon :-)

And that's all for my June favourites! I know it's not much but believe me, July will be heaps full because I have already done a lot of shopping and I'm off to Greece this sunday!
What's some of your favourites from this month? 

-K x

No comments:

Post a Comment