Monday 6 October 2014

The Sweater Weather Tag

What better way to start the Autumn season by doing the infamous Sweater Weather tag?

1. Favorite candle scent?
Without fail, Fireside Treats by Yankee Candle! By favourite all year around but particularly in the winter time, I definitely recommend buying as it's sweet but not too sweet.

2.  Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
As an anxiety sufferer, I can't have caffeine. I have started drinking decaf tea but very rarely. However, hot chocolate is the one. My favourites are honeycomb, white and salted caramel.

3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
For me, it's singing "Autumn Days" in primary school. Also, firework night is the definition of a perfect night for me.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips. I feel as if winged eyeliner is an all around thing. Many people wear winged eyeliner on a daily basis. Dark lips is something every switches up to, the corals go and the darks come!

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
I'm seriously contemplating Olaf from Frozen or Anna!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Ahhhh.. um in the UK, Thanksgiving isn't really a thing! I've never celebrated it but isn't it just like a roast dinner? I would say Yorkshire Puddings, but that's a complete British thing.

7. Hats or scarves?
Hats start off on my head, and end up in my bag. I don't suit them at all, unfortunately :( But I really love scarves, in particular tartan ones for this time of year.

8. Most worn sweater?
Mine is from Primark, it's a plain white jumper with detailing at the top meaning to be like a necklace. Unfortunately, no picture!

9. Favorite fall nail polish?
Mine is the deep reds, in particular "Thigh High" from Essie!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Again, this is more an American thing, I think. But me and my dad do go to football games in the evening. (That would be considered soccer!)

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
 Skinny jeans. I know leggings are more comfy and all that but I look a bit more put together in skiny jeans.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Uggs.  I don't even care.

13. What's your number one favourite thing about fall?
THE WEATHER.


I tag YOU to do this tag next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment