Saturday 6 June 2015

One Direction at the Millennium Stadium!

Last night, me and one of my best friends, Ellie, went to see One Direction at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. 

The whole city centre was absolutely manic with it being One Direction concert night, a Friday and a very sunny evening. Cardiff Central train station was rammed! 

We first went to Pizza Express for some food and I had a really awkward pizza, that had loads of veg on and I stupidly didn't ask for cutlery.. You can only imagine how ridiculous I looked!


Then we headed onto the stadium and sat in our seats. I have to sit down in concerts as I went to one two years ago and fainted.. I missed half the concert! So I stick to seating. 


Me and Ellie in the stadium! 

The support act was McBusted but I only got videos of them as my inner child wanted to capture the moments. It was my second time seeing them live and they are incredible performers!


ONE DIRECTION! 
There was a gap because I don't think all of standing was sold out. But that was great because that meant less crowds which meant less claustrophobic Katie! 

I highly recommend seeing One Direction live, as they are great singers but I feel as if I didn't really connect with them? That sounds so stupid but I hope you understand what I mean! 

I'm going to see Ariana Grande in Birmingham on Tuesday so look out for a blog post on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment