Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Only Two Lipgloss' I Can Stand

I have a confession, I hate lipgloss. The consistency, the effect, the texture. I just can't cope with them. I have tried so many from multiple ranges, the Tanya Burr ones are lovely, but I can't wear them for long. MAC lipglasses are just too sticky. Maybelline haven't got the best smell. Call me picky, I just don't get on with them.
That was until I bought these two beauties.


 

Burberry Lip Glows and the Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing lipgloss are the best ones I've ever come across.

I found the Burberry one in TK Maxx, would you believe it? It was £12 and I'm GUTTED, I didn't pick any other shades up as I was quite distraught to see they retail normally for £19. They glide smoothly, they aren't sticky, they give a gorgeous glow to your lips and they are just great! I have the shade No.09 Nude Beige.

The Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing lipgloss was actually in my Naked On The Run palette, which happens to be my all time favourite palette. These retail for £14.50 so more affordable than the Burberry. I can't really compare the two as they both do different things. These have a distinct smell that make my lips feel so soft. I have the shade Sesso and it's the one I wear to work everyday.

(Nails are Essie's Mint Candy Apple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment