Thursday 30 June 2016

Highend Make Up Spree

With all my travelling, I visited duty free more than once. On my first holiday, I restrained from buying anything from the first time because I knew returning home, I would go nuts.

That I did.

I picked up the MAC Ariana Grande VIVA Glam Lipstick, I ordered this ages ago but was refunded because they had run out of stock. I absolutely adore this shade, I love Ariana, I have nothing like this in my collection, I've never had a VIVA Glam and all the proceeds go to charity. What else could you want?


Awful lighting lol, I apologise. 

I also picked up the Amber Times Nine palette, I was going to get the burgundy one but I feel as if I wouldn't reach for it that much. It's nice and compact and so perfect for travel. Definitely a must if you're looking to try MAC eyeshadows!

On my third holiday, (my second one was in a little village) this is where I branched out. I had done my research and knew that the duty free while returning was small so I decided to treat myself on the way, to Estee Lauder. I have been on the hunt for a eyelash primer for ages and I was torn between Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer or Benefit They're Real Primer. I decided to pick up the Estee Lauder one as there was a kit available, the primer and the Sumptuous Mascara. I so far, love the primer! I haven't tried the mascara as of yet.

When I was on holiday, we went in to Corfu town, and I was incredibly shocked and SO excited to see a Sephora. I ran down the street and ran straight in, I picked up a fask mask and some bath fizzers from the actual Sephora brand and then I picked up the Too Faced Natural Mattes palette, which I absolutely adore and think it could already be one of my ultimate favourites!



No comments:

Post a Comment