Tuesday 7 June 2016

Outfits Of The Week: Cala Vinyes

Last week, I headed to the Spanish island of Majorca, to a town of Cala Vinyes. I have plenty of things to write about it, but today I wanted to show you the outfits I wore. I didn't include "day outfits" as usually it was my cover up from Primark or some random shorts and top!


As we left our homes at 3am, comfort was my main priority. I wore:

Scarf: was a gift i'm afraid! I think maybe New Look or H&M? It was a dream on the plane!
Leggings: Ivy Park, Beyonce's range at Topshop!
Hoodie: PINK
Shoes: Converse


Our first night I wanted to get in the holiday mode. I wore:

Top: New Look, still in stores.
Shorts: Primark, years ago!
Shoes: Primark, a couple of weeks ago so may still be there!



I didn't get a proper outfit look but my whole outfit is Primark, they always tend to have that top in different colours there, I wore the shorts I had worn previously and my shoes were last year gladiator sandals!


This was actually my Magaluf outfit, hahaha, more on that soon!
Playsuit: BooHoo
Sandals: Primark


I was exhausted this day so hence the chill outfit.
Jumpsuit: H&M
Sandals: Primark


I absolutely adored wearing this on the first night, and we only were out for an hour so I decided to rewear it for this night but switched it up for converse!


Horrifically awful photo of me, but I was feeling the Spanish vibes so I wore:

Top: Primark
Trousers: Bought in Spain a couple of years ago, you can usually find these abroad and they're coming back into fashion now!
Shoes: Primark


Our final night so I made a bit more of an effort!

Jumpsuit: New Look, still in stores.
Sandals: Primark. They were a lifesaver!


No comments:

Post a Comment