Thursday 21 July 2016

Too Faced Haul


When this little beautiful box arrived at my door I straight away was in love. It started when I was led on the sofa watching the telly, and I had an email from Too Faced saying it was free shipping worldwide. Knowing I wanted a specific set from the American site, I took my chance.


I ordered the Most Loved Set and got to choose two free samples, I chose the Born This Way foundation. Which came in a strip and gave a good amount of foundation in a sachet, in three different shades. I really appreciate the fact they did that because usually brands just send a random shade! I also didn't realise this but I picked the Hangover X primer as a tester too, even though it came in the set haha!


The set I picked up included the most popular items from Too Faced in mini form including:
-Melted Lipstick in Melted Fig
-Hangover Primer
-Shadow Insurance eye primer
-Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
-Better Than Sex mascara




I had tried the Better than Sex mascara before so I was super excited for it to be included as I'm running out of my current one. I have also got the Melted Nude lipstick and I adored it so I'm happy for another one of them. Although, the colour is a bit out there, I think I'll be brave in the winter.
The chocolate soleil bronzer literally smells like chocolate and it looks so incredible. I've heard great things about the face primer and the eye primer!

I will update you on what I think :) 



P.S. I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I was going to do a post but I haven't got a reason why. I think I want to just keep this as a hobby and if I pressurize myself, I might not want to even do a post! So yeah, when you get one, you get one, when you don't, you don't! Sorry X


No comments:

Post a Comment