Friday 27 May 2016

The Over-Excessive Travel Makeup Bag


Like I mentioned in my last post, I am an overpacker. I pack everything to make me feel a little bit more comfortable in new environments. Another thing, I'm a makeup addict. I love it to pieces. So the two of it combined... UH OH.

I understand it's a lot. But I wanted to mention now, that a week after I come home after this holiday. I'm going away again for a week in Sidari, Corfu with my family. So I was thinking all the things I don't really use then, I will take out and then it will be more condensed the second time around. I'll do a post too and let you know!

ANYWAAAAY

Starting with base, this is when the mini versions of products come out. I have two mini Benefit primers, That Gal and Porefessional. Both two of my favourite ever primers. I'm taking two foundations one that is my skin tone now, and another that is too dark. So I thought I'd take it away and get some use out of it. They are the L'Oreal Infallible (which I'll probably finish while I'm out there!) and the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, the old formula. I'm taking two concealers, one that is light for highlighting under the eyes, Seventeen Stay Time, and the other concealing blemishes, the Collection Lasting Perfection. I'm taking the NYX HD Loose Powder and that's the base.



For eyebrows I'm taking my normal eyebrow duo, the Sleek eyebrow stylist and the Benefit Gimme Brow. For eyes, I'm taking a tester of Benefit's Air Patrol, as it has SPF in to protect them. I'm taking a Benefit cream eyeshadow in RSVP, MAC Blue Brown pigment as I take this everywhere with me and lastly my Naked 2 palette. Me and my friend have a deal, she takes the Naked 1, I take the Naked 2. I'm taking the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk from NYX, Urban Decay Perversion and Faint eyeliners.
The mascaras are a mini Rollerlash and Maybelline Lash Sensational, the waterproof formula.

For Face, I'm taking MAC's Soft and Gentle as it looks gorgeous in the sun, Benefit Hoola Bronzer in the mini size as it looks great with a tan. I'm also taking the Seventeen Define and Conquer contour kit because the light shade is perfect for setting the undereyes and the dark shade is great as an eyeshadow. I'm taking NARS Orgasm blush, in a mini and Milani Luminoso blush. Both look phenomenal in the sun. I'm also taking the NYX Wonderstick to trial too! Benefit Watts Up highlighter goes perfect under Soft and Gentle.



This is where I 1000% know I've gone overboard, but I feel like these colours are hard to wear in Wales... I'm just gonna list these.

MAC Cherish
MAC Whirl Liner 
MAC Soar Liner
KIKO Creamy Colour Liner in 315
MAC Morange Lipglass
MAC Please Me Lipstick
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
Too Faced lipstick in Stiletto Red
Kiko Gossamer Emotion in 107.


I'm judging myself for taking this much makeup too...

See ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment