Tuesday 19 August 2014

Changes

Hello! There's a few changes on my blog I would like to make..

Name Changes
If you may or may not have noticed, I have changed my URL! This is down to the fact I made this blog when I was obsessed with tumblr, "curiousasalice" was my tumblr url and something I thought up when I was watching Alice In Wonderland, which obviously holds no relevance to this blog. To make it simple, I am now "katieloulabella"! Loulabella was a nickname of mine when I was a little baby and I think it suits better!

Post Changes
Don't worry, not too dramatic! This is just to say that I will be trying my very best to upload more and more frequently. Since finishing sixth form and undergoing a gap year, my posts will hopefully be more thoughtful rather than just a typical boring 10 minute post! I am planning on doing more lifestyle posts and beauty posts too :)

Layout Changes
I am undergoing many different styles on my blog until I find the right one. I'm sorry for those laptop/computer users who are probably fed up of seeing a different layout but I promise you that it won't be for long!

Room Changes
A bit of a personal change here! I have recently done my room up and it's still a work in progress but once everything is ready I am more than happy to show you what it's looking like.

Please let me know if you have any requests on blog posts as I'm always open to keep you guys happy!

-K x

No comments:

Post a Comment