Wednesday 6 August 2014

Graze

Hello! As I've sort of been on a health kick these past few weeks I decided to try out a graze box.

I had a voucher to get the first one free so thought why not give one a try and see what the fuss was about. I ordered the chocolate one as I wanted this to be an alternative to snacking on a Mars bar, but still get some chocolate in there.

I have only had the honeycomb crunch, which had almonds and raisins with little blocks of chocolate, like Cadburys Crunchie. Delish!

As I type this now, i am about to try Dark Rocky Road which is chocolate buttons, cranberries and pecan nuts. 

I am in love with the idea of this box as it is swaying me more to being healthy. However I find the nuts to be a bit trying and I'm fighting the urge to dip them into some Nutella! 

Have you had a Graze box before?

-K x

No comments:

Post a Comment