Thursday 7 April 2016

April 2016 Beauty Wishlist



I've been seeing this style of post for a while now and I think it's such a good idea to get some inspiration if you're looking at getting a few bits, be it for birthday, someone else or a treat for you!

Zoeva Brushes 
I think everyone is lusting over these beautiful babies. I am not ready to spend £60+ over a couple of pretty brushes, however. So, I have decided I am just going to lust over the Buffer Brush on Beauty Bay.. and if I keep thinking about it... I may own one.

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in 1995
I feel like this one will probably happen because this is also on Beauty Bay and me and my friend, Leah, have been talking about it. So I feel like this is going to be mine, but it just looks gorgeous! The name is also a plus because I was actually born in 1995!

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
I bought the All Day Luminous Weightless foundation in December and I think it's one of my favourite foundations EVER. But, this is just so so raved about that I want to try this too. I don't know how likely this purchase will be..

NARS Raquel Audacious Lipstick
Another NARS.. for goodness sake Katie, why such expensive taste!!!! But I have always wanted this lipstick and Kathleen Lights says this is her ultimate fave and she is like God.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll review at the end of the month to see if I did buy any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment