Tuesday 5 April 2016

Hectic Hectic Hectic: Weekly Post #1

This post, I've decided to do a sort of diary type thing as some pretty great things happened. I did think about doing this on a regular occurrence but I did then realise my life isn't that interesting to do one every single week. 

Sunday 27th March
Just so happened to be Easter Sunday! That didn't actually mean much to be though. My mum worked in the morning and I worked 2:30-6 so we didn't celebrate it, which is sad because we usually do! I then went out in Bristol, which was alright! 



Monday 28th March
Just so happened to be Bank Holiday Monday! As I returned home at 3:45am on Sunday night/Monday morning, I slept till about half past 12. I then got a text saying "McDonalds 2pm?" I jumped out of bed and headed to the nearest McDonalds to indulge in a large chicken nugget meal chocolate milkshake. Incredible. I then went to a local Wetherspoons and met up with two friends, one had recently come home from university so that was nice to them. 

Tuesday 29th March
I had a two and a half hour driving lesson that day. I hadn't had a lesson since I failed on the 24th February. It went alright, nothing special but you know. I then went to work for two hours and slept forever haha.

Wednesday 30th March
A very boring day here, but so tiring. I woke up at 5:30 for a 6:15-3:45 shift.. Yuck. I then taught swimming lessons 4-5:30.. needless to say I dragged myself straight back to bed!

Thursday 31st March
This is where the excitement starts! 
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST.
Oh gosh, that was one of the best days of my life. I cried, my mum cried, my dad cried and even my grandma cried. 
To celebrate, me and five of my friends from school, three from them had been in University so I hadn't seen them, went to a cocktail bar in town. Needless to say, I got a little tipsy celebrating my news!


Friday 1st April
Waking up at 9am, for a 9:30am bus, with a headache wasn't fun. But I went to Bristol with two school friends, again from University, noticing a trend? I spent a lot of money and had my first wagamamas! I had a chicken katsu curry.. I mean it was okay? but? hype? Nah


I then went to work to teach for an hour and a half and went out for an all you can chinese buffet with a massive group from school. That was fun. I ate too much. Felt sick. Not so fun.



Saturday 2nd April
I woke up at 8am to be in work for 8:30... again, not so great. I had a quick three and a half hour shift. Then, I went to the farm with my friend Alice, it was so funny and we were the oldest there snuggling the baby rabbits. Ohhhh well! It was a gorgeous day and we ended the day with a cup of tea in the sun.

Then we went out. I got again a little tipsy.. a bit more this time! 






I love these pictures!

Sunday 3rd April

I woke up and stayed in bed till 12:30, tidied my room and headed to work at 2:30 till 6pm. It was a good shift and then I went home, consumed a lot of Indian takeaway and fell asleep at 9.


It was a craaaaazy week. I'm now on a detox from alcohol and takeaways haha!
Let me know if you liked this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment