Saturday 9 April 2016

Spring in Wales

With Spring finally in amongst us, I've been trying to get into the Spring vibe. I put trying in italics because in Wales, it's quite hard to be in cute dresses and floral clothes when it's hammering down with rain outside.. and when it is sunny, two hours later it will be hailing. Just like today! 

But, I have found a combo that allows me to feel like I'm dressing somewhat Spring like.


It's wearing a floral jumper from Pull and Bear, which was £8 and I have received a million compliments on! The white, orange, yellow and blue flowers on the black jumper looks like it could be from Urban Outfitters. But it wasn't. And it doesn't have the price tag.


I match this jumper with MAC lipstick in Ravishing. I'm always trying to match this colour with a look because it is such a beautiful colour. It's a toned down orange which you can intensify or down it down even more to be a orangey nude. It's a cremesheen so it's super creamy on the lips and it matches the jumper so well!




I think I could probably make this work in Autumn too, but let's not get too carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment