Thursday 21 April 2016

Face Of The Day 20/4/16








Yesterday, I headed to a local village for a lovely day with my bestie, Georg. I won't go to much in to why we felt the need to go because I'm going to talk about it in my next post! 
I decided to tell you what makeup I wore because I liked it a lot!




Face:
Monu Illuminating Primer (Had a sample of this, definitely not worth £30!)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer under the eyes
Benefit Eye Bright
L'Oreal Infallible Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish 


Eyes, Brows, Lips:

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme De Nude
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics, both browns, Cover and Primal in crease/outer corner
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Sahara Treasure
NARS Larger than Life eyeliner in Via Venito
Burberry Effortless Mascara in Midnight Black
Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Dark
L'Oreal Brow Plumper
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
MAC Creme Cup


Outfit: 

Sunglasses: River Island
Top: Primark
7/8 Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse All Star



No comments:

Post a Comment