Tuesday 26 July 2016

My Travel Wishlist

I have always been incredibly lucky in the sense that my family had holidays regularly growing up. I've been to Turkey twice, Ibiza, Zante, Corfu twice, Majorca four times, Paris twice and even the Dominican Republic, and other places around the UK! So yes, incredibly lucky.
But I feel like I'm past the stage of wanting to go on beachy holidays and I want to see more of the world's cultural offers!

1. Iceland


Iceland is the ultimate place I'm dying to go. I think it's so exciting and such a different place that I'm used to. The Blue Lagoon is a place that I have wanted to go since a young child and always, Northern Lights???? YES! 

2. Paris



I went to Paris when I was fourteen with my school for four days, and I saw the most popular sights and went to a theme park. Then I went with my mum to Disneyland when I was seventeen. But I would love to go to Paris again and visit old cafes and see the less popular sights but still incredible!


(Cringe! Fourteen year old Katie is not cute.)

3. Australia
Since I was about nine, I have been obsessed with the idea of going to Australia. Surfing, koalas and the accents just make me want to go so badly!

4. New York

I have wanted to go to New York more and more as I've grown up. Watching Gossip Girl does not help with the desire to go! Shopping on Fifth Avenue, and going to Times Square just screams out to me!

5. Mexico
After seeing so many friends going to Mexico, it soon became apparent to me that I wanted to go too. It has the relaxing aspect but with beautiful views and such exciting things to do, it's a mix of relaxation and adventure!

Disclaimer: Pictures that don't have me in, I found on google, I don't take any credit in the slightest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment