Friday 29 July 2016

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked: Tag!


I mentioned before that I wanted to let you guys know more about me, so while I'm having a poorly day in bed, I figured I would do this tag!

1. What's your favourite candle scent? 
Fireside Treats by Yankee Candle <3

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Uhh either Khloe Kardashian or Sprinkle of Glitter, I feel like they'd be good at advice and look after me!

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
This one is hard! Maybe Jay Z so Beyonce would be my sister in law?

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I want to be between 24-28.. that gives me 4-8 years, oh dear.

5. Do you know a hoarder?
Me!

6. Can you do a split?
No ahahahah

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Without stabilisers I think I was about 7 or 8!

8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I have no idea

9. How many countries have you been to?
A fair few!

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No but my uncles were in the Air Force and Marines!


11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
My favourite questions! Amelie, Belle, Mia or Evelyn!

12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Ellis, Max or Harri!

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
U haha

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
I loved Tweenies but when I grew up and was older, That's so Raven was the best.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I was a witch for like 10 years straight

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yeah! All Harry Potter and the Hunger Games! Half of the first Twilight 

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I love having a British accent, but there are so many!

18. Did your mother go to college?
No :)

19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, both sets are still married. My grandad passed away at the start of February, but in April it would've been their 70th anniversary. I don't know how long the others have been married..

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
 Who doesn't?

22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Probably Oakwood

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I'd love to be fluent in Welsh, French or Spanish!

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey

25. Is your father bald?
No!

26. Do you know triplets?
Yes, one of my best friends is a triplet!

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Notebook

28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I have

29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Nandos!!!

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Don't even know what it is

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
I dont even know what that means

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Elliot!

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
DW, Williams, Wills

34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My dad or my grandad

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs

36. Can you whistle?
Noooo :(

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I used to until like two years ago, major fear!

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try!

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
 I do

40. What medical conditions do you have?
Tonnes

41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
I lose count

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
YES

43. Where do you buy your jeans?
River Island, Miss Selfridge, New Look, Primark

44. What’s the last compliment you got?
They said they liked my smile!

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Mhm

46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
English breakfast

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Like 30

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I won't, they can choose as they grow up

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
7, I remember it well

50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I'm gonna switch this into "Why do you have a blog?" and that answer is because it's my hobby, i enjoy sharing my life and it's so nice to read back!

No comments:

Post a Comment