Monday 12 September 2016

Part 1: My Makeup Palette Collection 2016!

Holaaaaaa
I realised I never ever say hello in my blog posts, how rude of me, I apologise. Anyway, I digress.

I'm a makeup addict. There, I said it. 

I buy makeup all the time and what is the point when I only have one face? But that's not the point of this post. This post is about my palettes. Quick note, I'm half way through this and I feel like I'm going to have to make another post because I have that many palettes. Great!
I'm going to do a separate post on my custom made palettes, but these are my actual set shade palettes. Let's start with my favourite.

Urban Decay Naked 
This is the original one, and my favourite one. It comes with twelve shades, ten shimmers and two mattes and they're all warm toned. I think this is a perfect all rounder eyeshadow palette as it was my first palette!

Urban Decay Naked 2
I do love this one, I did originally buy it for my sister for Christmas but I heard her say she wouldn't wear them so I kept it for myself. It's more of a cool toned palette compared to the original, but I love this one for nights out.

Urban Decay Naked Smoky 
I'm annoyed at myself that I don't get enough wear out of this, but I think with Christmas season soon approaching (YAS) that I will be reaching for this. A perfect mix of eight shimmers and four mattes. If you're extravagant go for this!

Urban Decay Naked On The Run
If you've never tried Urban Decay, get this. It comes with the Perversion mascara, the 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Smokeout, the ultra nourishing lipgloss in Sesso, five eyeshadows, a bronzer and blusher. Gloriously worth it!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics 
I like this palette, I don't love it. It's six matte shades and they're alright you know. I'm tempted to get rid of it but I feel like I'd miss it as soon as I'd get rid of it!

Urban Decay Naked Flushed in "Native"
Love the highlight, not so keen on the blush, quite like the bronzer. Not gonna lie, I kept it for the highlight. Highlight life.

I apologise if I sound a bit "weeeee" in this post. I'm really tired, goodnight! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment