Thursday 1 September 2016

Proud of Myself and Ready for a New Chapter

As I've mentioned before about this blog, I like to consider it like a diary. A place where I sometimes just write about what's currently happening in my life, with the odd "I love this lipstick post."

This is a life post.




In two and a half weeks, I will be starting a new chapter of my life. I will be starting University, studying in a brand new city. It's not far from my house, in fact I'll be half commuting. I said half, sometimes I'll be staying at my friend's house to save some money and time and living the freshers life. I'm a major home bird and living somewhere else completely is just not for me right now. I'm going to be studying a course that I've aspired to do for over five years now, and I can't waaaaait!

So that's Uni. 

I recently have been getting out of my comfort zone and just finding new things to do. I've been going out and walking places, playing Krazy Golf and even day drinking. Who'd have thought it? I'm a very mixed person. Sometimes I love adventure, sometimes I love comfort. And I'm definitely in the adventure stage now!


At the start of this year, I told myself to get out of my rut. I was doing the same thing I'd be doing since 2011, and I was bored, but unmotivated and scared to change. I didn't think I'd get to the point I am now, about to start university, been away from home for a week and after losing my grandad, I didn't think I'd get to that point ever.


I'm not quite sure what the intentions of this post was, I guess it was to prove that I can do this!!





No comments:

Post a Comment