Thursday 3 December 2015

NARS Glossybox Edition

I've never really ventured into NARS. I've picked up the odd lipgloss in T K Maxx excitedly, but other than that, I've never looked at the counter and picked up more than I should. I've also never had a Glossybox, never really thought about subscription boxes either if I'm honest! Until. They collaborated. The box contains five miniature products and it retails for £35 if you're not a subscriber, and £30 if you are. Personally I think it was worth it, though if it had been just that tad bit more, I wouldn't have bought it.



It contains the Audacious Mascara, I haven't actually used this because I'm using up others. But, I heard that it is good for voluminous lashes!
The Long Lasting Eyeliner in Via Venito, which is just a black eyeliner. It is highly pigmented and it can be smudged well.
The Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien which is beaaaautiful. Such a lovely colour, I acutally wore it on my 20th birthday.
Orgasm blush, which I like, but I'm not sure on the hype around it? It's very similar to Sleek ones, so if you're after this! I'm sure Sleek Rose Gold is like it.
Multiple in Orgasm, again same shade as the blush. I haven't used this yet but these things don't really jump out at me to use. However, I will use this and let you know.

Overall, if you can get your hands on this and you haven't tried Nars before, do it! If you have tried Nars and you've used a fair few products, I would keep your pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment