Thursday 24 December 2015

The Best of Beauty 2015: Powder and Eyebrows

This year I have decided to choose my best products of 2015. I'm only choosing one beauty product in each section. e.g. one foundation, one mascara. However, I will be doing a "Runner Up" to the product that almost made it.  In this post, powder and eyebrow product. 

Powder


Benefit Hello Flawless
This powder basically feels like a powder foundation. I apply it all over the face and use a little brush to apply it directly onto problem areas. It looks beautiful on the skin and I want to repurchase it, but the price tag definitely puts me off. I'm going to invest in the MAC Studio Fix powder and if it's not as good as this one, I'll stick to this. Baring in mind, the powder has lasted me well over a year! It also has an SPF of 15.
£25.50

The Runner Up
Revlon Photo Ready
I don't have one that magnificently stood out for me but the Revlon Photo Ready would be my next favourite. £11.29

Eyebrows
Sleek Eyebrow Stylist
I have been using this for about a year and a half. It is an absolute favourite of mine, I've repurchased it four times. It has a wax on one side and a spoolie on the other. The spoolie is incredible and I never need a gel to set it. Absolute must!
£5.99

The Runner Up. (It almost won.)
Benefit Gimme Brow
Ahhh the ultimate cult favourite. I love this gel, I use this on its own when I've just had my brows done or with the eyebrow stylist for that bit more va va voom. Mine lasted me a year and I've just repurchased a new one! 
£18.50

Stay tuned for Mascara and Eyeliner next!

No comments:

Post a Comment