Monday 21 December 2015

The Best of Beauty 2015: Foundation and Concealer.

This year I have decided to choose my best products of 2015. I'm only choosing one beauty product in each section. e.g. one foundation, one mascara. However, I will be doing a "Runner Up" to the product that almost made it.  In this post, I'm doing Foundation and Concealer.

Foundation
YSL Touche Eclat
I'd always heard people raving about this foundation, but I was always apprehensive to purchase it as I thought it might've been super glittery. I decided to take the plunge and purchase it at the airport and I found that it isn't at all! It gives a gorgeous natural glow to your skin while still giving it a good coverage. I'd definitely repurchase this. RRP £31.50

The Runner Up. 
Rimmel 25hour Lasting Finish
An absolute staple in my makeup bag. I haven't repurchased it yet as they have changed it since I've had it. It is a full coverage foundation from the drugstore that sits perfectly on the skin. RRP £7.99

Concealer
Urban Decay Naked Skin
There's a big hype around this product, and I was torn between buying this or the MAC Prolong Wear. I decided to pick this one up in the end, as I absolutely adore the foundation. It is so light on the skin, like the foundation with a good amount of coverage. My skin tends to scar a lot if I've had a few spots so I only really need the concealer to cover the scars, which it does a tremendous job. £17.50

The Runner Up. 
Collection Lasting Perfection
High coverage from the drugstore, if you have dry skin avoid it, if not it's brill!
£4.19

No comments:

Post a Comment