Tuesday 29 March 2016

OOTD and MOTD 25/3/16


Hi guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in over a week, I've had a very busy Easter time with work, my friends being home from University and a lot more things! 
On Good Friday, I made the most of a day off and headed to Cabot Circus in Bristol with my bestie. As I'm always wearing jeans and tops, I decided to finally wear something I love! 


Makeup: 
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
YSL Touche Eclat Concealer
Sleek Eyebrow Stylist
Urban Decay Tease Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Sidecar Eyeshadow
(I THINK!) 
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
I haven't got a picture of me with lipstick on but I used MAC Spice lipliner and MAC Blankety lipstick


H&M Shirt
New Look Skirt
Primark Tights
I wore H&M boots too! 

Also I'm gonna wear this outfit soon because I'm in love with it, I'm going out for food on Friday so expect another post like this :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment