Tuesday 24 May 2016

The Summer Holiday Skincare


I am heading to Cala Vinyes, in Majorca in just under 36 hours. Which means I am doing all the last minute packing, shopping and all that jazz. One of the things I dread doing is the packing, I am a horrible traveller, so I like to pack everything to make me feel as comfortable as ever. However, skincare is a different story.

I don't know about you, but I don't do that much skincare on holiday. I just wanna wash my face and go.
So, starting with washing my face, I like to use the Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. It's small, compact and lathers up on the face beautifully. This means my skin is left feeling super soft and energized! 

Next, I use my holy grail skin product, Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Moisture Cream. It has UVA/UVB, SPF of 30 and contains Glycerin in which helps keep my makeup on, if I choose to.
I've been using this for years and I just love what it does for my skin. I always make sure to take it away with me, especially due to SPF. Obviously I will be using suncream aswell but it's good to get the SPF in wherever you can.



I don't know about you, but my eyes are always puffy, sore and tired on holiday. The sun just makes them want to close all the time. Hence why I am taking the Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm. It glides on the eyes, whilst protecting and also being super gentle on. Winner winner.

If I just want my skin to have a little refresher, say if I've just got in from the pool all day. I like to take some face wipes just to wipe away any gross things. I will use any, but I've just picked up the Simple ones.

Talking of refreshing, I always use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my makeup. It gets the job done which leaving it cool and clean. Perfect!

Lastly, I will be only using this if my skin is reaaaally bad because I think this mixed with sun won't make my skin that happy. But this is the Clean and Clear advanced treatment gel. My skin definitely doesn't clear up in the sun like everyone else's. Mine usually gets worse due to the suncream, chlorine, sun, sea water and everything else. If I have any pesky spots, this will get them.

And there we have it. I don't go OTT, just keeping it quite and easy. I have noticed that I've mentioned a lot in Simple in here, but I like to use them for travelling because they're small to take away, they're cheap and if I want to leave them there. I can. I bought them with my own money, haha don't worry, I don't get sent anything!



All of it fit into my Primark Beauty Bag. Best purchase ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment