Wednesday 4 May 2016

The TMI Tag!

I mentioned before that I wanted you guys to get to know me a little bit better and I feel like this is the most used tag out there so why not do my own version!

1: What are you wearing?
Lawson Tour Top from 2012 and Gilly Hicks Pyjama Bottoms
2: Ever been in love?
Yep
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yep
4: How tall are you?
5ft7??? maybe???
5: How much do you weigh?
I don't know! I don't weigh myself!
6: Any tattoos?Nope
7: Any piercings?
Used to have my ears done, but I let them close up.. 
8: OTP?
Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl, Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical and Aria and Ezra from Pretty Little Liars
9: Favorite show?
Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Impractical Jokers, that's a few of my favs!
10: Favorite bands?
The Beatles!
11: Something you miss?
Being 18/Sixth Form
12: Favorite song?
Currently: Work from Home-Fifth Harmony
All Time: I'm Happy Just To Dance With You-The Beatles
13: How old are you?
20
14: Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of Humour!
16: Favorite Quote?
"Never regret anything, because at the time it was exactly what you wanted."
17: Favorite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio
18: Favorite color?
Tiffany blue!
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
The pool. 
21: How long does it take you to shower?
10-30 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
40 minutes for work... about an hour/an hour and a half otherwise!
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope
24: Turn on?
Kindness
25: Turn off?
Arrogance
26: The reason I joined YouTube?
-
27: Fears?
Heights
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Hahaha I fainted
29: Last time you said you loved someone?Last night, to my best friend :)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?-
31: Last book you read?Looking for Alaska. I've read it five times.
32: The book you’re currently reading?Me, Earl and The Dying Girl.
33: Last show you watched?Gossip Girl
34: Last person you talked to?My mum 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?My best friend.
36: Favorite food?Noodles, stirfry, chicken katsu curry, gammon, chicken tikka masala.
37: Place you want to visit?New York, LA, Chicago, Australia.
38: Last place you were?I'm currently in my bed, but bar my house, I was in town.
39: Do you have a crush?No!
40: Last time you kissed someone?Uhhh January?
41: Last time you were insulted?I don't know haha
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play?I can play the flute!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?My grandma's ring, pandora bracelet and my Michael Kors watch.
45: Last sport you played?Water polo. 
46: Last song you sang?Uhhhhh Drunk in Love?
47: Favorite chat up line?None!!!!!!11
48: Have you ever used it?...
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?Last night!
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone reading this.

I hope this answered a couple of questions about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment