Saturday 20 February 2016

Waterproof Makeup

For those of you who may or may not know, I am a lifeguard and swimming teacher. I teach swimming four times a week, and lifeguard around that. My job means that sometimes I have to get in the pool, either expected or unexpectedly. Thankfully, most of the time I don't have to get in, but there is always a chance. So, I like to wear makeup that I know will not drip down my face if it does happen.
I apologise my brows are awful, they are due a wax!

I like to opt for a lighter foundation or a BB cream when I work, I can't actually remember what I wore here but I think it was L'Oreal Nude Magique or Rimmel Matte BB Cream! 
Brows are always filled in, but with a wax instead. I like the Sleek eyebrow stylist, and don't forget the brow gel!


I like using colour tattoos from Maybelline, they stay on forever and they can be subtle, or strong, depending on how much you want! 


Always use a powder, and waterproof mascara! I like Maybelline Lash Sensational. TIP: It hurts if you get mascara or in particular concealer in your eyes, so light coats of mascara and extremely light on the under eye concealer!


I don't bother with lipsticks or gloss so I just use a lip balm! :) 

I hope this helped some of you, this could also be used in the summer if you're at the pool or if it's just a really hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment