Monday 15 February 2016

40 Beauty Questions Tag

I love tag posts, I feel as if you can really get to know a person. So today, I figured I would do a fun one. :) 


Here are the questions:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?


Twice, unless I take my makeup off and reapply it. Then three.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination, dry around chin and forehead, normal cheeks, oily nose. Horrific.

-What is your current facial wash?
In the morning I use Ultrabland from Lush, or Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. At night I use Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm 

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes. Once or Twice a week.

-What brand do you use?
Simple or Emma Hardie

-What moisturizer do you use?
Liz Earle Superskin Moisturizer at night, Simple Kind To Skin Protecting Facial Cream in the morning.

-Do you have freckles?
No

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Simple and Emma Hardie.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes!

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I don't know what that is

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
A mix, I own so many. I love Rimmel 25 Hour Lasting Finish, and L'Oreal Infallible Matte.

-How about concealer?
I'm on a hunt for the perfect concealer, but I love Urban Decay Naked Skin! 

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow I think
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't like them on me at all. 
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Benefit, Maybelline, YSL, Lancome, Too Faced

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC, never been to Sephora.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, but my sister does!
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, Real Techniques Sponge and Eyelash Curlers

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion <3

-For the face?
Benefit Porefessional is the one. 

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Urban Decay Sin, MAC Naked Lunch, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Club

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Rarely because I rarely use eyeliner to begin with!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Love 'em!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
The most impossible question in all the world.

-How about lipgloss?
Urban Decay Nourshing Lip Gloss or Burberry Lip Glow

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit Coralista

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I do!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Nope.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Kinda!
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Not blending your blusher.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like them a lot and I wish I did them more but I'm a neutral girl.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande, Shay Mitchell

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Depends how good my skin is!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Drugstore: L'Oreal
High End: Too Faced, MAC, Urban Decay

-What do you think of Makeup? 
I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment