Sunday 7 February 2016

The Power of Makeup

A lot of people think that girls wear makeup to impress boys, intimidate others or just to mask themselves. For me, I wear makeup to express myself and be creative. I'm not a creative person, I was crap at art, I can't play any musical instrument and DIYs just aren't me. Makeup is my way of being creative. I started wearing makeup at the age of 18. I didn't wear foundation every day until I was 19. I'm now 20, 21 at the end of the year. My friends in school wore foundation and it looked horrific so I never wore it, despite the fact my skin was aaawwwfffuuulll. YouTube and blogging definitely made me want to wear makeup, I adored watching videos and I just learnt everything from there. My friends that couldn't apply makeup properly, are no longer friends (not because of their makeup haha) and I run into them and I've changed so much. I also love makeup shopping and I feel like makeup is my hobby? Like I get excited to shop makeup, I watch videos on makeup and I write about it!

Uploading these pictures are a big deal for me. As you can see, I haven't got the best skin. At the minute it is super bad, that's due to stress, bad eating and other contributing factors. 





I apologize for the awful lighting and the emoji top. It was 12:23am and I got the last minute inspiration. 
Credit to Nikki Tutorials for the awesome idea, you gurl are a slayerrrrr. 

Make Up worn:
L'Oreal Infallible Matte
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer
Sleek Eyebrow Stylist
MAC Blue Brown Pigment
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Too Faced Lip Liner in Perfect Nude
MAC Lipstick in Cherish
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
Milani Luminoso Blush
Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Golden Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment