Wednesday 17 February 2016

Face of The Night 12/02/16

Another makeup of the day/night post, I'm sorry! But I had to share this with you because I loved how cute and subtle this looked, and some of the products I used were just beautiful. 
I was having a catch up with my old school friends, they are still my besties so it was lovely!


Base: 
YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer
Milani Face Powder


Eyes and Brows:
MAC Charcoal Brown
Benefit Gimme Brow
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
MAC Satin Taupe Eyeliner
NARS Larger than Life eyeliner in Via Venito
YSL Falsh Lash Mascara



Sorry for the silly picture, I got bored of posing!
The Rest:
Seventeen Define&Conquer Contour Kit, light shade under eyes, dark shade to contour
The Balm Frat Boy blush
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Urban Decay Matte lipstick in Stark Naked

Top: New Look a while ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment