Monday 22 February 2016

50 Facts About Me

I've mentioned before that I want you guys to know a bit more about me, so I figured why not do a 50 facts about me post! 

1. My middle name is Louise.

2. I was born on the 26th November 1995.

3. I'm Welsh and have lived in the same house in Wales, all my life.

4. I have one big sister called Jessica.

5. My favourite animal is a Koala. 

6. I have always wanted to go to America or Australia.

7. I am a 100% a morning person. 

8. My favourite food is sweet potato fries.

9. My favourite ice cream is mint chocolate chip or strawberry.

10. I've swam with dolphins and baby sharks.

11. I have a fear of being in the house alone at night.

12. I've had eight guinea pigs, two hamsters, two rabbits and a cat. Now I have no pets! 

13. I have lots of best friends :) 

14. I will be studying Health and Social Care at the University of Gloucestershire in September!

15. Loulabella was a nickname my parents came up with for me.

16. My grandad used to nickname me "Brains"

17. My friends think I act/look like DW from Arthur.

18. I've been a lifeguard since the 23rd December 2011. 

19. I failed my driving test first time. I'm still learning. 

20. I hate tuna. 

21. I have something called Aestenophobia, which is the fear of fainting/feeling weak. 

22. I have fainted properly 3 times and have come close to fainting, a lot more. 

23. I have an overactive thyroid! Yay (Not)

24. I have a really good memory for things such as events, first time meeting someone, a conversation.

25. I have 6 first cousins and loads of distant cousins.

26. My grandad passed away on the 3rd of February, and he was and still is the greatest person in my life. 

27. One of my best friend's goes to Oxford University.

28. I am a qualified Level 2 Gym Instructor.

29. I am a massive over thinker.

30. My first high end makeup item was a kit from Benefit. 

31. My first highstreet makeup item was a lipgloss from Miss Sporty.

32. I didn't wear makeup properly until the age of 18. 

33. T K Maxx is one of my favourite shops.

34. L'Oreal is my favourite highstreet makeup brand. 

35. Too Faced is my favourite high end makeup brand.

36. My favourite places to buy clothes are from River Island, New Look, Boohoo and Primark!

37. I used to play the flute.

38. I played the lead in my Reception Christmas concert, I was Clever Cat!

39. I went from a U grade to a B in Sociology.

40. When I'm older, I want to have three boys!

41. I'm 5ft7. I think.

42. I am a Sagittarius. 

43. My favourite colour is the blue on the Tiffany's packaging.

44. I have a green iPhone 5c.

45. My favourite TV programme is Gossip Girl.

46. My favourite singers are Beyonce and Ariana Grande. 

47. I love musicals!

48. Tarzan, Tangled and Finding Nemo are my favourite Disney films. 

49. I am a super organised person. I love diaries and I hate it when my room is messy.

50. I am Level 2 Swimming Teacher, and I've been involved with swimming teacher since January 2012.

Pheeeeeew 50 facts later and I'm done. I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite proud of myself for thinking of 20 things!


No comments:

Post a Comment