Wednesday 24 February 2016

Skincare Routine

I have never ever had a skincare routine. I know, so bad. But I was always on the hunt for products that would save my skin, and I feel like I've found them.


Morning
I like to use the Ultrabland cleanser from Lush in the morning. I've gone through many of these and I just love it, the smell is a bit meh because it's got a lot of beeswax in it, which actually makes your skin clear up so well. It's a balm consistency which means if you don't have a good flannel it has a tendency to stay on your face! But it does a good job.

I then use my Kind to Skin Protecting Facial Cream from Simple, I've gone through two of these and I love it. It has loads of good things in such as high SPF and UVA protection. It also contains glycerin which keeps your makeup, hence why I love using in the morning before makeup. 

I like to use an eye-cream in the morning too so my undereye concealer doesn't crease as much, and for that I use to the Simple Kind to Eyes cream.


Evening
I like to use my Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm to take my makeup off. You barely need any of it and it just makes your skin feel so clean! Sometimes with the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, I have to do another cleanse to make sure the makeup is off thoroughly, but with this I don't!

I like using serums at night and for that I use the Emma Hardie plumping skin serum. You barely need any of it and it just makes my skin loads so much more healthier when I wake up in the morning! I then either use the Liz Earle Skin Repair moisturizer for combination skin with Benefit Total Moisture on my dry matches. Or, I go lightly with the Liz Earle Superskin moisturizer. I finish off with the Emma Hardie serum for eyes and that's me done! 

Other products I like to use are the Effacular Duo from La Rosche Posay, the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and the Emma Hardie moringa facial exfoliator. I love Lush face masks too!




(Please forgive me for my photography skills, I use my iPhone and I haven't got very good editing skills, lemme know if there are any good editing apps you know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment