Monday 29 February 2016

Face and Outfit Of The Day 12/02/16: Winter Walk

I recently ventured down to a local harbor with one of my best friends to help her with some photography and her Camp America application. In return, she took some pictures of me with her swanky camera with some comments like "u so pretty gurl" win win!


Makeup:
Benefit Porefessional
L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
Stila Stay All Day Concealer
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer (Complete YSL Touche Eclat dupe!)
MAC Charcoal Brown for brows
Benefit Gimme Brow
Urban Decay "Verve" from Naked 2, "Buck" from Naked 1
Lashline I used, Urban Decay "Blackout" from Naked 2
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
NARS  Orgasm Blush
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Soft and Gentle
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
In the centre of lips, NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie






Outfit: 

I was bloody cold and stupidly forgot a coat, so I borrowed my friends one so unfortunately I don't know where the coat was from, I think it was either New Look or Primark! 

Top: New Look quite recently!
Jeans: River Island Amelie Jeans
Shoes: Stupidly, and you can't see them. Pink loafers from New Look.
Scarf: New Look
Sunglasses: River Island
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment