Tuesday 5 January 2016

The Best of Beauty 2015: Blush and Bronzer.

This year I have decided to choose my best products of 2015. I'm only choosing one beauty product in each section. e.g. one foundation, one mascara. However, I will be doing a "Runner Up" to the product that almost made it.  In this post, I'm doing Blush and Bronzer.

Blush
Benefit Rockateur Blush
A beautiful deep rose gold blusher that just looks beautiful all year around. If I need a blush that is going to make me look awake and healthy, I'll go to this, it is pricey but Benefit blushers are in kits and I know this particular blush has its own kit so it's more for your money!
£23.50

Runner Up
Milani Luminoso Blush
I purchased this at the start of the December, but it's just too well loved not to mention it in this post. It looks so subtle on the cheeks, you just look like you have a natural flush to your cheeks. Definitely one of the cult products you have to pick up for yourself!
Milani is hard to get in the UK, but it's $8.49 on the site and that's £5.79!

Bronzer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Another Benefit product, I'm sorry! But this one is definitely worth it. For me, it kind of doubles up as Bronzer and Contour powder. When I'm tanned, I just use this as a bronzer to enhance my colour, when I'm pale, I can use this as a contour powder. This has it's own kit "Do the Hoola" and it's also in "Bronze of Champions." I own both and I think they're £26!
£23.50

Seventeen Define and Conquer Kit
I know this is a contour and not a bronzer but this is just the one. It looks gorgeous on light-medium skin tones and the highlight is matte. Matte highlight, can we just take a moment to appreciate that? I never see a matte highlight on the high street! The kit is so cheap for the money and it's entirely worth it.
£5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment