Tuesday 19 January 2016

Good Things That Happened in 2015

This is my last post looking back on 2015, and I thought I'd make it a positive one and list all the good things that happened in 2015. :) 


February 19th: Passed my Level 2 Swimming Teaching course
April 5th: Spent Easter Sunday on a glorious walk with my parents.
April 11th: My cousin, Ashley, got engaged. 
April 21st: The youngest of our group, Arian, turned 18 and we had a great partaaay.
April 23rd: Passed my Driving Theory test. 
May 7th: Saw The Vamps with my two best friends, Georg and Alice. 
May 22nd: Went on my first hen do, for Katie in Birmingham. 
May 30th: Passed my Level 2 Gym Instructor course. 
June 9th: Saw Ariana Grande live in concert with Alice, in Birmingham.
June 11th: Saw One Direction in concert. 
July 12th: Went on holiday with Rhiannon to Alcudia.
July 14th: My godson Lucas, turned two.
July 25th: Went to my first Horse Races.
August 2nd: My best gal, Katie, got married!
August 8th: Went to Birmingham with my friends to visit our friend's birthday.
August 25th: Saw Annie the musical with my mum. 
August 31st: Saw Blue live with my work friends. 
September 3rd: Spa day at the Celtic Manor with my mum.
October 11th: Went on holiday with my parents to Cala Gracio.
October 31st: Celebrated Halloween in Cardiff with work gals.
November 26th: I turned the big 20. 
December 10th: Donated a Christmas present to Toy Appeal
December 21st: Got awarded the "Biggest Moaner" in work hahaha
December 25th: Celebrated Christmas with my family. 

A lot of a good memories from this year. I think you can tell I had a better summer than the rest of the year haha. Goodbye 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment