Monday 4 January 2016

The Best of Beauty 2015: Face and Eye Primer

This year I have decided to choose my best products of 2015. I'm only choosing one beauty product in each section. e.g. one foundation, one mascara. However, I will be doing a "Runner Up" to the product that almost made it.  In this post, face and eye primer. 

Face Primer
Benefit Porefessional Primer
I have used this for well over a year, and I adore it. I have quite large pores (I don't know why, someone help me please) and this just covers them up. The Nude Magique Blur Cream by L'Oreal does a similar job but this just slays. I'm not sure whether I'll repurchase it once I've finished it, I don't really want to pay that price tag again! 
£24.50

The Runner Up
Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer 
If you read my foundation post, which I really hope you did, then you will have seen that I love the Lasting Finish foundation. This literally feels like a second moisturizer, it glues my foundation to my face and it's just so good!
£6.99 I think!

Eye Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Eden"
I have all of the Primer Potions because when I had my first two Naked Palettes, they came with testers of them all. Unfortunately, my Smoky Palette didn't! But this one is the best one, it's matte and you literally need about half the amount of this one compared to the original. It's tinted and it's great! Plus, the testers have loads in so i've not actually had to buy the full size of it!
£16 for the full size, and you can get a smaller tube for £10. I just have a sachet!

Runner Up
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original 
Although Eden won the first place, Original is still better than any other primer I've tried. I highly recommend the Urban Decay Primer Potions in general. Glues your eyeshadow to your eyes!
Same price as above.

Stay around for the next post, blush and bronzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment