Thursday 21 January 2016

The Brow History

I've always suffered with brows. Since I was about 11, the boys would pick on me in my class for having such overgrown brows. That was in 2007, when brows weren't a big focus. I actually didn't do my brows really until I was about 18. I've always hated them, and these photos definitely show my brow journey.


These were a while ago, but they are thick, unshaped and just horrific. This actually a nice picture of them in that time. They were rough!

We start getting to the point where I allowed my beautician sister to hack at my brows with some wax.. I still hated it with a passion. 


The stage where I wish I kept my brows this way and my hair this way. :( 


THE WORST STAGE. The over plucked stage. I got so annoyed at my thick brows and for once and for all, I hacked at them with tweezers. WHYYYYYYYYYY.


And so that brings us to present day Katie, months after my plucking, a few waxing sessions and they're shaped. Finally. Brows will always be my most hated part, so many of my friends ask what I fill in them in with and I honestly can't tell them. I use every brown matte shade I own, and just go for it. I feel like everyone has had a bad brow stage, apart from these 14 year olds now that have them waxed and tinted every month?? Why?? 

I hope you enjoyed laughing at horrific old photos of me. Thank God I've changed eh!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment