Sunday 3 January 2016

The Best of Beauty 2015: Eyeshadow Palette and Cream Eyeshadow

This year I have decided to choose my best products of 2015. I'm only choosing one beauty product in each section. e.g. one foundation, one mascara. However, I will be doing a "Runner Up" to the product that almost made it.  In this post, eyeshadow palette and cream eyeshadow.

Eyeshadow Palette


Urban Decay Naked Palette
I have bought so many palettes this year, they have definitely been my weakness. But this has definitely been my ultimate go to palette. They have such a variety of shades, there are only two matte shades which is the only downside for me, i'd quite have liked three! My favourite shades are Sin, Smog and Half Baked!
£38 (Usually on sale on Feel Unique though!)

Runner Up
The Balm Nude Tude Palette
Gorgeous variety of shades, highly pigmented even the white. The names are amazing, sassy, sultry etc. Great sleek palette for travelling!Sleek is also one of the names haha. Just great!
£30

Cream Shadow

Maybelline Colour Tattoos
These have such a range of colours, I have a fair few of the neutral shades. I absolutely adore the two new shades that are matte called "Creme de Rose" and "Creme De Nude" and they are perfect for a base or just on their own for a subtle look. They have different ranges, creamy mattes, leather and just the averages one. I've heard America just got the metallic ones too!
£4.99

Runner Up
MAC Paint Pot
I only have two of these and I've just got them at the end of the year so I didn't think they should be number one. I have two shades, Camel Coat, which is a just a base colour. Perfect for covering up the veins on my eyelids! I have Antique Diamond aswell which I picked up in the Cosmetics Company. It's a glittery silver, which you can imagine I haven't got much wear out of! Perfect consistency of these paint pots, just a bit more of the pricey side for a cream shadow!
£16

No comments:

Post a Comment