Saturday 2 January 2016

The Best of Beauty 2015: Mascara and Eyeliner

This year I have decided to choose my best products of 2015. I'm only choosing one beauty product in each section. e.g. one foundation, one mascara. However, I will be doing a "Runner Up" to the product that almost made it.  In this post, mascara and eyeliner.


Mascara
Benefit Roller Lash
I'm so incredibly picky with mascara. Mascara is one of those things that I will splurge on because I am still searching for the best mascara. However, this comes close. This mascara makes my straight lashes so curly, the curl lasts so long. No clumps and I make it dramatic with the more coats I use.
£19.50

The Runner Up
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I was really doubtful about this mascara. Everyone loved it, and I was thinking "It can't be that good." I was so wrong, it curls, it lengthens, it does everything I'd ever want it to do. I use the waterproof one which is a bugger to get off. For the price, you can't go wrong for trying it, and people are right. It is good!
£7.99

Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils 
I have so many shades of these. I got given a kit that has a fair few mini eyeliners in and one large one of the Perversion liner. My favourites shade are Stag and Pervision. Easily blendable and definitely worth the price!
£15.50

The Runner Up
NARS Larger than Life Eyeliner in Via Venito
I got this in the NARS Glossybox (Which I've done a post on!) and it's just a simple black. It's quite an average eyeliner really that's hiiiiighly pigmented!
£19

No comments:

Post a Comment