Wednesday 2 March 2016

Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Camera

For Christmas this year, my grandparents got me a Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Camera. I was over the moon, as I've been asking for one for years and I was about to take the plunge and buy one before Christmas anyway. I was a bit hesitant to buying one though, as I know the film is very expensive! I've actually limited to what I take pictures of, and I've only taken two haha. 

I love the fact my camera is white, I don't know why I just look how sleek the black and white look together. It has different options of how to take pictures, being self timer, selfie and landscape. The selfie setting is easy to use, as the button is at the front of the camera and it has a mirror to make sure you're in shot. 


Again, I know, shoddy camera skills. I'm trying!


Like I said, I like using the camera for special occasions that I'd like to remember. So I've taken one of me and Rhiannon when we went shopping in Birmingham. I also took one of me and Alice when we went for a walk, that I blogged about!


Recently changed my upload schedule, there will be blog posts:
Monday 12pm 
Wednesday 5pm
Friday 4pm
Sunday 11am

:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment