Sunday 20 March 2016

Handbag Essentials


If you're like me when you wake up in the morning, get yourself ready as quick as you can, grab your bag and run out the door and think "Wait, have I got my ____?" Then I hope this post helps you.
I have certain things that I keep in my bag ALWAYS. They never come out, and that's the things in the pictures.
A Diary
Chewing Gum
Lipbalm
Powder and Brush
Lipgloss
Perfume

There are other things I suggest you always keep in there such as handgel, tissues and other things like that but I forgot them. (The irony!) 

Diary: You always need to know what time you're supposed to be at the hairdressers.
Lipbalm; Dry lips are not cute.
Powder and Brush: You can get oily running about all day!
Chewing Gum: Good breath is always a good move.
Lipgloss: If you're feeling fancy
Perfume: Smelling good should be an essential.

These things never ever leave my bag!


L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Powder
Victoria Secret Dream Perfume
Urban Decay Naked lipgloss in Naked
Extra Ice Chewing Gum
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Sprinkle of Glitter Diary 2016
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment