Sunday 13 March 2016

My MAC Lipstick Collection

As I mentioned in my last posts, in 2014 I came into my element with high end makeup. MAC was definitely one I was resistant to, I don't know why, I just wasn't feeling it! I was soon converted by Gabriella or velvetgh0st as she is a huge fan of MAC. So without further or do, here is my MAC lipstick collection.
Since 2014, I have built up quite the collection of MAC lipsticks. Some I wear to death, some not so much.

In Order of Purchase:
Creme Cup
Hue
Snob
Ravishing
Rebel
Costa Chic
MAC Red
Cherish
Peach Blossom
Shy Girl
Velvet Teddy
Relentlessly Red
Please Me

My favourites are Velvet Teddy, Hue, Shy Girl, Rebel, MAC Red and Please Me.
I think my least favourites are Snob and Costa Chic just because they are very very pink, obviously. i love them, like I love them all, but I don't use them nearly as much as I should because of how PINK they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment