Tuesday 15 March 2016

Summer Bucketlist 2016

With Spring officially upon us, and the sun has finally hit Wales, (Don't jinx it, Katie!) it gets me super excited for summer. I'm definitely not a Summer girl, I love winter and always loved the colder weather. However, there are obviously so many more things you an do in the Summer than Winter. This Summer will be the last Summer before Uni, so I'm excited to do loads of things.

1. Swim in the Sea
I will definitely be doing this, as I'm going on holiday twice this year. Maybe three, that one hasn't been booked yet. I'm going on holiday with my best friend, Georg, and again with my family and their friends. 

2. Have a Barbecue 
The ultimate Summer party.

3. Have/Go to a Garden Party

4. Wear more skirts/dresses
I live in hoodies..

5. Make/Drink Pimms
Ultimate fav.

6. Go to the beach with a big group of friends

7. Go to London.
I miss London :(

8. Go on Picnics

9. Go for Afternoon Tea in the Sun

10. Go to an Outdoor Cinema

These are just a few things that I'm hoping to do this Summer, I hope to do all of them and more but let's start off with 10 to get me started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment