Sunday 6 March 2016

MAC Eyeshadow Palette

Following my Swindon Beauty Haul, I feel like I should do a collection of my MAC eyeshadows. 
I started my MAC palette in November, I know I have a lot, considering that's like four months. BUT. Three of my eyeshadows were bought from a outlet centre. And the rest of them were bought from my sister who has a MAC pro card so she got it cheaper. She gave some to me for my birthday and christmas, and my mum used the card to also give me some. I'm a lucky gal! 

Top Row: Yoghurt, Naked Lunch, All that Glitter, Honey Lust, Amber Lights


I couldn't swatch yoghurt because it wouldn't show up that well, but it looks beaaautiful on the eyes.

Second Row: Patina, Charcoal Brown, Mystery, Satin Taupe, Club and Black Tied.


My favourites are Naked Lunch, Charcoal Brown, Satin Taupe and Club! 

I absolutely adore my MAC palette and get so much use out of it. I use all the shades so I do get my moneys worth. Overall, I really rate MAC eyeshadows and I'd definitely recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment