Friday 4 March 2016

Swindon Beauty Outlet Haul


Recently I went to Swindon Designer Outlet and picked up a few makeup bits. I also picked up some trainers but I feel they didn't go with the theme of this video haha. 
From the Beauty Outlet, I picked up a Victoria's Secret spray in Pure Daydream. It was £10 down from £15 so I thought why not, me and my sister also picked up the last two of them, so it was fate reaaaally. I also picked up a L'Oreal infallible eyeshadow, as they always have them in there. I picked up the shade Forever Pink which is absolutely beautiful!

Then on to the Cosmetics Company Store, I picked up a few MAC item. I chose two eyeshadows which were Black Tied and Mystery, I've wanted them for the ages so I thought why not! £7 each and they are beautiful shades. I also got a paint pot in Stormy Pink, which again I was going to purchase before I went there, it was £11.25 rather than £16. I got a blush in "Make You Mine" which is a beautiful dusky shade and highly pigmented, that was £10. Lastly from MAC, I got the lipstick in Please Me, which is a pink matte shade. It goes so well with the lipglass and looks so nice on the lips. That was £12. 


I got two more items from the Cosmetics Company store, I picked up the Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I have never tried this, and it was £21 rather than £30. They had so many colour ranges and I picked up 2N1. Lastly, I saw the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara and hearing so many good reviews I had to pick it up. That was £9.50.

Quick disclaimer, when I know I'm going to Swindon, I always save in advance as I rarely go and when I do go, I splurge. I don't buy makeup all the time so when I do, I treat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment