Friday 18 March 2016

Sprinkle of Glitter Diary 2016


I am getting to the age and point in my life, where I am forgetting what I agree, and life is just a little bit hectic. I decided I wanted a diary to keep everything together, know what shifts are, that sort of thing. So for Christmas, my mum bought me this one and I could not have been happier! I adore, I think it's so cute. It has so much room to write all your things in and it has a page on the left which has something Louise has done herself!

I also love that she's put her important dates in too, such as Darcy's birthday and things! She puts little messages on important dates, such as on St Davids Day, which is like the Welsh patron day. "Happy Welsh day, Welsh sprinklerinos!" 

I love that she's also put recipes in too, I tried to pancake method one on Pancake Day. They failed, but that was my fault for over doing it on some of the measurements.. 


If  you're like me, where you're forgetful and busy, I highly recommend this diary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment