Wednesday 16 March 2016

Current Favourite Things

I wanted to do monthly favourites on this blog, but sometimes I really don't love that many things and I don't want to just throw random things in just to say, if I don't really love them. So I'm just going to do Current Favourites, while I collect them all together and write.



Simple Kind To Skin+ Protecting Moisture Cream SPF 30. UVA/UVB.
I think I've mentioned this before on my blog, but I absolutely freaking love this. I went through two over the last year and recently ran out. I decided not to repurchase it and use up a couple of other moisturizers I had to use up. But I ended up throwing them away and sticking to this. It contains so many good ingredients such as Vitamin B3 and Vitamin E. It also has Glycerin in, which helps keep makeup on so I love using this before. It just makes my skin so glowing and protects it so well. Would definitely recommend. 
£4.65

Urban Decay Naked 2 
I'm going to do a full review of all the Naked Palettes I own soon on my blog, so I won't go into too much detail. But I adore this palette, it is so good for day and for night and just makes my eyes stand out so much.

L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Stay Fresh Foundation
L'Oreal foundations have some of the best foundations I've ever tried. I have this and the Matte version of this foundation. But this one I prefer, I have figured out that the best way to apply this is with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. It is a high coverage foundation, makes my skin so glowy and I look fresh, which is exactly what the foundation claims to do. 
£9.99

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
I purchased this from the Swindon Designer Outlet Centre which I mentioned here for £9.50. I adore this mascara, I makes my lashes extra bouncy and I also like to put it on the outer top lashes and on the very tips on my top lashes for a extra curl. It definitely puts that finishing touch on my makeup and I definitely recommend it. 
£13.50




Random

TV
Thirteen 
This is on BBC3 which has recently moved online. It's about a girl who went missing at 13, for 13 years and the police are trying to find out about what happened and then other things happen to make the plot even thicker. Now I'm usually a Gossip Girl fan so this is a bit different to what I usually watch but I still love it just as much. They upload a new episode every Sunday at 12pm. Highly worth a watch!

Pasta Bake
Very random I know. But I am LOVING pasta bakes, they are just incredible. Not much else to say on the pasta bake front.

I hope you enjoyed these favourites, what have you been loving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment